Our focus at is to offer Legacy (and Vintage) computer equipment to collectors, enthusiasts and businesses.
First, and foremost, and I can't stress this enough, if you don't see what you need, just ASK.
Instead of having a "phantom inventory" like a number of parts suppliers, we have the opposite, lots of items that aren't on the site.
- Everything we list, we have, and it's been thoroughly tested and will be RE-tested before shipment.
- All the computer equipment we sell has been tested by trained technicians and must pass with no errors at all.
- We go that extra mile, every time, and we are proud of our work and the assistance that we have provided to our clients.
Have you ever ordered something off some big auction site only to find that it doesn't quite work the way you were led to believe it did?
That will NEVER happen with our equipment because we DO thoroughly re-test everything before it is shipped out.
If there is a category, we have something to go in it, although it might just not have been repaired, tested and/or certified yet.
Our goal here at Legacy Computers and Parts is to keep you up and running;
- be it with good, working legacy computer parts
- back-up legacy systems to keep you going when a primary system fails
- quality repairs
- whatever it takes
We want your shopping experience to be a pleasant one and we will always treat you the way we would want to be treated if we were the customer.